- What magazines are available on Apple news?
- How do I access magazines on Apple news?
- Can you download magazines on Apple news?
- What publications are on Apple news?
- Where are my downloaded magazines on Apple news?
- How many magazines are in Apple news?
- How do I read magazines on iPhone?
- Does Apple news include WSJ?
- How do I read magazines on my iPad?
- How do I get Apple news?
- How can I read magazines offline?
- What do you get with Apple news plus?
- What newspapers are included with Apple news plus?
- What does Apple news plus cost?
Apple News+ subscribers can access current and past issues and individual articles from magazines such as The Atlantic, Better Homes & Gardens, Bon Appétit, Condé Nast Traveler, ELLE, Entertainment Weekly, ESPN The Magazine, Esquire, Food & Wine, Good Housekeeping, GQ, Health, InStyle, Martha Stewart Living, National
What magazines are available on Apple news?
List of All the Magazines and Newspapers Available on Apple News+
- Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Fast Company.
How do I access magazines on Apple news?
Accessing Back Issues Through a Magazine’s Overview Page
- Open up Apple News.
- Select the Apple News+ section.
- Tap on any magazine that you want to read.
- Tap on the title of the magazine at the top of the app.
Can you download magazines on Apple news?
If you subscribe to Apple News+, you can download magazine issues in the News app to read when you’re offline. You can also download issues of magazines to your devices to read when you’re not connected to Wi-Fi or the Internet. Learn more about Apple News+ and Apple News+ pricing.
What publications are on Apple news?
Apple News Plus magazine list
- O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Real Simple.
- Martha Stewart Living.
- Better Homes & Gardens.
- Good Housekeeping.
- Town & Country.
Where are my downloaded magazines on Apple news?
Choose a magazine, either from your My Magazines list, the search feature in Apple News, or the browse feature in the Apple News+ section. Tap on the download icon underneath the magazine’s title.
How many magazines are in Apple news?
How many magazines are available on Apple News+? At the time of writing, Apple says you can read more than 300 publications with an Apple News+ subscription.
How do I read magazines on iPhone?
- Tap the Newsstand icon on your iPhone’s Home screen to view your Newsstand.
- Tap the Store button to access the magazine section of the app store.
- Browse the magazines available.
- You are now taken to the magazine’s page.
- Tap the button again.
Does Apple news include WSJ?
Apple News+ includes a full subscription to all content from The Wall Street Journal, but because Apple restricts the WSJ articles that are shown in Apple News+, it can be hard to access certain paywalled content.
How do I read magazines on my iPad?
How to get magazines and newspapers from within Newsstand
- Tap the Newsstand app on your homescreen.
- You’ll be presented with a virtual bookshelf.
- To start subscribing tap the Store icon in the top right corner of Newsstand.
- Browse and download magazine and book apps just as you would any other app.
How do I get Apple news?
How to get the Apple News app outside the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Language & Region.
- Tap on Region.
- Search for, or scroll down to find United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia.
- Tap on United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia.
How can I read magazines offline?
Download items to read offline
- Open the Play Newsstand app .
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Library.
- On a news source, magazine or topic, tap More Download for offline reading. You may be asked to select the view you want to download.
What do you get with Apple news plus?
With a subscription to Apple News+, you can access hundreds of magazines, popular newspapers, and premium digital publishers in the News app on your iOS device or Mac. If you use Family Sharing, everyone in your family will automatically have access to Apple News+ after you subscribe.
What newspapers are included with Apple news plus?
Apple News Plus includes access to more than 300 magazines, from highbrow journalism like The New Yorker to mass-market celebrity fare like People. But the service was only able to enlist three major newspapers — The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and the Toronto Star.
What does Apple news plus cost?
Apple News Plus is available now — here’s how to sign up
The service includes “over 300” magazines, plus access to news content from the LA Times and The Wall Street Journal, among other sources. It’s $9.99 ($12.99 in Canada) per month to gain access to premium content, and signing up is easy.