What is the most popular magazine in the world?
The Watchtower is the most widely distributed magazine in the world, with a circulation of more than 25 million.
Which is the best magazine?
50 Best US Magazines
- Forbes. Arguably the most famous American business magazine, Forbes is read by all manor of professionals for updated news, especially pertaining to business and finance.
- Bloomberg Businessweek.
- The Atlantic.
- Entertainment Weekly.
What is the most popular women’s magazine?
Top 10 Women’s Magazines
- People. The quintessential American magazine, People is a publication that provides celebrity lifestyle news, gossip, and articles about other fascinating people whom you probably know.
- US Weekly.
- Real Simple.
- Good Housekeeping.
- Vanity Fair.
What is the most read magazine in the US?
The most read magazines in America
- Cosmopolitan – About 85 percent of the readers are women, while 58.1 percent are between the ages of 18 and 34, and 27.9 percent are between 35 and 49.
- ESPN The Magazine – The median age of readers is 33.
- Sports Illustrated – The median age of readers is 38, with 43 percent falling between the ages of 18 and 34.