::Top 10 Magazines with the Best Coupons
- All You Magazine – 50 coupons.
- Weight Watchers Magazine – 11 coupons.
- Better Homes & Garden – 10 coupons.
- Woman’s Day – 8 coupons.
- Redbook – 8 coupons.
- Good Housekeeping – 6 coupons.
- Parents Magazine – 5 coupons.
- Family Circle – 4 coupons.
Do magazines have coupons?
Matching Magazines and Coupons
Magazines centered around cooking also carry coupons for food and for stores like Bed, Bath and Beyond that sell cooking gadgets.
Where do I find coupons?
WHERE TO FIND GROCERY COUPONS
- SUNDAY NEWSPAPER. These are commonly referred to as inserts and are usually the easiest way to get coupons.
- MAGAZINES. Look through the pages of your favorite magazine.
- PRINTABLE COUPONS.
- COUPON DATABASE.
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER.
- BUY THEM ONLINE.
- WEEKLY GROCERY STORE AD or IN STORE.
How can I get coupons for free?
Here are 10 ideas to get you started:
- Ask friends, relatives and co-workers for their extra coupon inserts.
- Stop by Starbucks or McDonald’s on Sunday afternoons.
- 3. Make friends with someone who delivers newspapers.
- Trade coupons.
- Join Coupon Trains.
- Check your local library.
- Dumpster Dive.
- Pick up coupons at the store.
How do you stack coupons at Walmart?
Walmart doesn’t allow you to stack coupons like some stores. They have a strict one-coupon-per-item policy. But you can still use rebate apps, like iBotta and Checkout 51 to save more. Just look for opportunities to pair a coupon and a rebate for the same item, and you’ll score all sorts of freebies and cheapies.