- What US magazine has the highest paid circulation?
- What is the most famous magazine?
- What is the most read magazine in the UK?
- What is a magazine circulation?
- What is the most read magazine in the US?
- What is the most popular women’s magazine?
- What is the number 1 magazine in the world?
- What is the number one selling magazine?
- What are the 3 types of magazines?
- What is the best selling magazine in the UK?
- What was the best selling magazine in the 1970s?
- What is the second most widely distributed magazine in the world?
- How do magazines increase circulation?
- What is the circulation of Vogue magazine?
- How is magazine circulation calculated?
Top 100 Magazines
|1||AARP THE MAGAZINE||22,395,670|
|3||The Costco Connection||8,489,821|
|4||BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS||7,648,900|
96 more rows
What US magazine has the highest paid circulation?
- ↑ 1. AARP The Magazine: 38.6 million (+0.03%)
- ↓ 2. People: 35.9 million (–11.2%)
- Better Homes and Gardens: 32.5 million (–12.8%)
- National Geographic: 30.4 million (–1.5%)
- The Costco Connection: 26.3 million (+4.0%)
- Good Housekeeping: 18.4 million (–6.0%)
- Reader’s Digest: 16.9 million (–10.9%)
- TIME: 16.9 million (–4.3%)
What is the most famous magazine?
Best Sellers in Magazine Subscriptions
- #1. Family Handyman. 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,031.
- #2. EatingWell. 4.2 out of 5 stars 687.
- #3. Reader’s Digest. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,923.
- #4. HGTV Magazine. 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,392.
- #5. Martha Stewart Living.
- #6. Better Homes & Gardens.
- #7. Popular Mechanics.
- #8. Food Network Magazine.
What is the most read magazine in the UK?
Branded as “Britain’s best-selling women’s magazine,” Take a Break is published weekly and has a circulation of 515,000.
What is a magazine circulation?
A magazine’s circulation is the number of copies it usually distributes for each issue. It is one of the main factors used to determine how much money they will charge businesses to advertise in the magazine.
What is the most read magazine in the US?
The most read magazines in America
- Cosmopolitan – About 85 percent of the readers are women, while 58.1 percent are between the ages of 18 and 34, and 27.9 percent are between 35 and 49.
- ESPN The Magazine – The median age of readers is 33.
- Sports Illustrated – The median age of readers is 38, with 43 percent falling between the ages of 18 and 34.
What is the most popular women’s magazine?
Top 10 Women’s Magazines
- People. The quintessential American magazine, People is a publication that provides celebrity lifestyle news, gossip, and articles about other fascinating people whom you probably know.
- US Weekly.
- Real Simple.
- Good Housekeeping.
- Vanity Fair.
What is the number 1 magazine in the world?
The Watchtower is the most widely distributed magazine in the world, with a circulation of more than 25 million.
What is the number one selling magazine?
Top 10 U.S. Magazines by Circulation
- AARP Magazine. http://www.aarp.org/magazine.
- AARP Bulletin. http://www.aarp.org/bulletin.
- Better Homes And Gardens. http://www.bhg.com.
- Game Informer Magazine. https://www.gameinformer.com/
- Good Housekeeping. http://www.goodhousekeeping.com.
- Family Circle. http://www.familycircle.com.
- People Magazine.
- Woman’s Day.
What are the 3 types of magazines?
There are three types of magazines: consumer, trade and professional, and house organ, or in-house. Magazines are categorized according to the audiences they address. Consumer magazines target a specific audience within the masses of people.
What is the best selling magazine in the UK?
What was the best selling magazine in the 1970s?
These included favorites such as Time, Newsweek, and Life. These magazines brought the latest in news and human interest stories to the adults of the 1970s.
Favorite 1970s womens magazines included:
- Ladies Home Journal.
- Family Circle.
- Good Housekeeping.
- Woman’s Day.
What is the second most widely distributed magazine in the world?
Awake! is considered to be the second most widely distributed magazine in the world (after The Watchtower—Public Edition), with a worldwide circulation of 78,282,000 each issue. The magazine is distributed by Jehovah’s Witnesses in the course of their house-to-house ministry.
How do magazines increase circulation?
Here are a few tips on how to increase digital magazine readership in simple, cost-effective ways.
- Create Your Model Reader.
- Establish a Niche.
- Reconsider Your Publication Schedule.
- Evaluate The Magazine’s Formatting.
- Write for a Digital Audience.
- Marketing Your Magazine.
- Send Out Surveys.
What is the circulation of Vogue magazine?
|Total circulation (2017)||1,242,282|
|Year founded||December 17, 1892|
5 more rows
How is magazine circulation calculated?
To calculate total readership, they simply multiply the average net circulation (average gross distribution less returns) by their readers per copy. It’s assumed that anyone picking up a copy of the publication reads or looks at it.