- What is a post on a blog?
- What is the difference between a blog post and page?
- What is a blog and how do you write a blog?
- What is the difference between a wiki and a blog?
- How do you structure a blog post?
- How do I get my blog noticed?
- Are pages or posts better for SEO?
- What do blogs do?
- What’s the difference between a blog and an article?
- Do bloggers get paid?
- How do you introduce yourself in a blog example?
- How do beginner blogs make money?
- What is the difference between a blog and a forum?
- What are the four most common business 2.0 characteristics?
- What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
- How do you write a powerful blog post?
- How long is too long for a blog post?
- What is a good blog post length?
- How do I get my blog noticed on Blogger?
- Why is my blog not on Google?
- How do I attract my blog audience?
Blog posts typically appear with the most recent blog post (or entry, post) first, just like a diary or journal.
A blog is typically updated frequently and regularly, although there are some who are considered “slow bloggers”.
Blogs typically have an area for people to comment or respond to the blog post.
What is a post on a blog?
A blog post is the most important part of your blog. Your posts are the entries that take up at least 75% of the screen space on your blog’s site. Blog posts appear in reverse chronological order, so your blog stays timely, fresh and meaningful to visitors.
What is the difference between a blog post and page?
Posts are for timely content. They have a publish date and are displayed in reverse chronological order on your blog page. They’re what you should think of when you hear the term “blog post”. Pages are for static, timeless content.
What is a blog and how do you write a blog?
How to Start a Blog in 6 Steps
- Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post. The fun part!
- Promote your blog. Get more people to read your blog.
- Make money blogging.
What is the difference between a wiki and a blog?
What is the difference between a wiki and a blog? The main difference between a Blog and a Wiki is in who gets to write, share, edit and publish content in a web site. A wiki is more of a collaborative space where anyone who has access can write. edit and publish their thoughts on a specific topic.
How do you structure a blog post?
How to structure a blog post
- Have a clear introduction. Every blog post should have a clear introduction that maps out what your blog post is about.
- Use headings. The average attention span in 2017 is just eight seconds.
- Keep paragraphs short.
- Write in plain English.
- Use compelling imagery.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have some sort of call to action at the end.
How do I get my blog noticed?
Getting More Views and Traffic
- Help Search Engines Find your Site.
- Blog Regularly.
- Use Keywords on your Site.
- Use Appropriate Tags.
- Connect to the Community & Spread the Word.
- Read and Comment on Other Blogs.
- Share on Social Media.
- Bug your Real-life Friends.
Are pages or posts better for SEO?
Post is more SEO friendly than Page in general
From the perspective of search engine optimization, WordPress Post is more SEO friendly than Page. Pages are for static content, posts are temporal content that you want to be categorized, tagged, archived. Conversely, Page is linked manually by yourself.
What do blogs do?
A blog (shortening of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in the reverse chronological order, with latest posts appearing first. It is a platform where a writer or even a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
What’s the difference between a blog and an article?
The most noticeable difference between a blog and an article is the difference in writing style and the length of the piece. Blogs can range anywhere from 300 to 1000 words, but articles are often much lengthier. Depending on the publication, the standard length of an article can vary from 1500 to 5000 words.
Do bloggers get paid?
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click. CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
How do you introduce yourself in a blog example?
How to Introduce Yourself in Blog Examples
- HIT THEM WITH A FIRST LINER PUNCH!
- PROVIDE EVIDENCE.
- INTRODUCE YOURSELF AS HONESTLY POSSIBLE.
- SHOW THE RELEVANCE OF YOUR PRESENCE ON THEIR WEBSITE.
- SHARE SOMETHING PERSONAL.
- TICKLE THEIR THOUGHT BUT DON’T REVEAL IT ALL.
- START A LEAD WITH YOUR SUCCESSFUL STORIES.
- KEEP YOUR SCOPE CONCISE AND RELEVANT.
How do beginner blogs make money?
Let me break them down for you.
- Affiliate Income. One of the easiest and most common ways to make money blogging, for beginners, is affiliate marketing.
- eBooks. If you want to sell your own products, an ebook is a great way to make money blogging.
- Online Courses.
- Freelance Writing.
- Google Adsense.
- Coaching and Consulting.
What is the difference between a blog and a forum?
A forum is a written “conversation” between members of a group. For example, in a forum, one member posts a short question or comment on a topic of interest to the group. In essence, a forum is a way to garner several different thoughts on a given subject. A blog is a little different.
What are the four most common business 2.0 characteristics?
What are the four most common Business 2.0 characteristics? Content sharing, user-contributed content, competition elimination, and web browser organization. Content sharing through open source, specialist-contributed content only, collaboration inside the community, and specialized collaboration.
What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
Some people think there’s no difference between Facebook and a blog save for they believe (incorrectly) that a blog is more difficult to use. The main difference between Facebook and a blog is that the blog content is in your control while Facebook content is out of your control. “That’s not true!
How do you write a powerful blog post?
Here are some ways to write a powerful blog post.
- Give Them a Clean Experience. Okay, this first point has nothing to do with writing at all and has everything to do with the reading experience.
- 2. Make It Actionable.
- Include Graphics.
- Be You.
- Show Authority.
- Use a Call-to-Action.
- Be Useful.
- It Is an Art.
How long is too long for a blog post?
How Long Should a Blog Post Be for SEO? The result of this research concludes that the ideal blog post length is 1,200+ words. Medium had reported in 2013 that the ideal length of a blog post is 7 minutes or 1,600 words. In short, the ideal blog length depends on your situation.
What is a good blog post length?
Benefits of Longer Blog Posts
According to research done by popular blogging platform, Medium, the ideal length for blog posts is 1,600 words (or seven minutes of reading). Remember, the ideal blog post length for SEO is going to be based on how much value the content provides.
How do I get my blog noticed on Blogger?
Here are some additional tips on how to make your blog get real attention:
- Determine the purpose of your blog and stick with it.
- Leverage social media.
- Make sure your content is SEO-friendly.
- Speak your audience’s language.
- Be a part of the conversation, both on your blog and of others in your industry.
Why is my blog not on Google?
Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to update search results. This is because your website is new and doesn’t have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap.xml URL you can request them to re-crawl your URLs.
How do I attract my blog audience?
Let’s look at five great social media tools to ensure you attract a relevant audience to your blog posts.
- Tweet at the Optimal Times using SocialBro.
- Target People Who Know You Using Google Author.
- Promote Your Post Using WiseStamp.
- Encourage Your Readers to Share.
- Find Relevant Keywords Using Google Keyword Tool.