A brochure is a piece of paper, usually folded up, that informs new customers about your product or service.
If you go to a hotel, they will often have a rack full of brochures from local companies, like this: There will be all kinds of brochures in these racks: Brochures for local attractions.
What is in a brochure?
What You Should Include In Your Brochure and Why
- A brochure is supposed to convey a direct message in a visually attractive manner from a company to its customers.
- It is human nature to look to some visual cues first.
- Brochures mostly cover three main areas: products of a company, its services, corporate or organizational capabilities of the organization.
How do you write a student brochure?
Steps for Writing a Brochure
- Determine the audience for your message.
- Decide on the purpose of your brochure: persuading, informing, entertaining, etc.
- Think about the message you want to convey to your readers.
- Write the text for your brochure.
- Decide on what graphics you are going to use to enhance the brochure.
How many sides does a brochure have?
The most basic Brochure is the Rack Card. It is a simple 4″ x 9″ piece of paper with information printed on both sides (usually).