- What is the cost of Apple news plus?
- What does Apple News Plus include?
- How do I get Apple News Plus?
- Can you download magazines on Apple news plus?
- How do I use Apple News+?
- What newspapers are included with Apple news plus?
- What does Apple news plus cost?
- Is Wall Street Journal included in Apple News Plus?
- How do I share my Apple News Plus with family?
- How do I cancel Apple News Plus?
- How do I cancel Apple News+?
- Can I get Apple news on my Mac?
- Is Apple news still free?
- Is there a charge for Apple news?
- How do I subscribe to Apple news?
In the US, the subscription price is $9.99 a month, after a free one-month trial.
Family sharing is also available at no extra charge for up to six family members.
In Apple’s own words: Apple News Plus includes access to content that would separately amount to a cost of over $8,000 per year.
What is the cost of Apple news plus?
It’ll let you bypass cover stories to find articles deep inside a magazine that are of interest to you. Premium digital subscriptions like Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired and National Geographic are included in Apple News Plus, and this means there’s a fee of $9.99 a month.
What does Apple News Plus include?
The Apple News+ monthly fee gets you access to more than 200 popular magazines that cover a wide range of categories, including health, style and beauty, lifestyle, sports, finance and business, cars, entertainment, food, hobbies, home and garden, kids and parenting, news and politics, outdoors, science and tech, and
How do I get Apple News Plus?
Join Apple News+ in the News app
- With a subscription to Apple News+, you can access hundreds of magazines, popular newspapers, and premium digital publishers in the News app on your iOS device or Mac.
- Get Apple News+
- Open Apple News.
- Start a trial.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Confirm your details.
- Start reading.
- Learn more.
Can you download magazines on Apple news plus?
Apple News+ includes a feature that lets you download your favorite magazines for offline reading so you can check them out even when you don’t have a WiFi or cellular connection, such as while on a flight. Here’s how to do it: Tap on the download icon underneath the magazine’s title.
How do I use Apple News+?
To see what magazines are included with Apple News+, go to the News+ tab on iPhone or iPod touch or the News+ section of the sidebar on iPad or Mac, then tap or click “Browse the Catalog” at the top of the screen. (You can view the magazines before you subscribe.)
What newspapers are included with Apple news plus?
Apple News Plus includes access to more than 300 magazines, from highbrow journalism like The New Yorker to mass-market celebrity fare like People. But the service was only able to enlist three major newspapers — The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and the Toronto Star.
What does Apple news plus cost?
Apple News+: Is it Worth the $9.99 per Month Subscription Price? Apple in late March unveiled its new Apple News+ service, which is designed to let Apple News users access over 200 magazines and some paywalled news content for a $9.99 per month fee.
Is Wall Street Journal included in Apple News Plus?
Apple News Plus Announced: 300 Magazines and Wall Street Journal for $9.99 Per Month. Apple is expanding its news app to include magazines, as part of the company’s push to expand its services business.
How do I share my Apple News Plus with family?
Getting set up is simple.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings > [your name]. Then tap Set Up Family Sharing > Get Started, then follow the onscreen steps.
- On your Mac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud, click Set Up Family, then follow the onscreen steps.
How do I cancel Apple News Plus?
On a Mac
- Open the News app.
- Go to File > Manage Subscriptions.
- Select “Edit’ next to the Apple News Plus subscription.
- Click “Cancel Free Trial” (or “Cancel Subscription”)
How do I cancel Apple News+?
You can also cancel an Apple News+ subscription through the Settings app: Open settings and tap your name at the top. Select “iTunes and App Store” Tap your Apple ID.
How to cancel Apple News+
- Tap the “Following” tab along the bottom.
- Scroll all the way down and look for “Manage Subscriptions”
- Choose “Cancel Subscription”
Can I get Apple news on my Mac?
From the next version of macOS we’ll have the same Apple News app from iOS —at least so long as you’re in the US, UK or Australia. It literally is the same app as on iOS. Apple has ported it over to the Mac as part of its demonstration that this is now possible.
Is Apple news still free?
It can be accessed within the existing Apple News app. Although the app is free to use, you must pay a monthly fee to read content that’s part of News+. The Apple News app will still show the Top Stories, Trending Stories, and For You tabs. But now there’s a new News+ tab with a My Magazines section.
Is there a charge for Apple news?
The new service will live in Apple’s existing News app, which currently offers iOS users free access to publisher content, and bundle big name publishers under one monthly fee. Apple CEO Tim Cook said Monday Apple News users read more than 5 billion articles each month.
How do I subscribe to Apple news?
- Open up the Apple News App.
- Tap on the “News+” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Get Started.”
- Choose “Try It Free” to initiate a trial subscription. You’ll be charged $9.99 per month when the 30-day trial period ends.
- Confirm your payment with Face ID or Touch ID.