If you signed up on a site that sends lots of emails, like promotions or newsletters, you can use the unsubscribe link to stop getting these emails.
Open an email from the sender you want to unsubscribe from.
Next to the sender’s name, click Unsubscribe or Change preferences.
How do you stop receiving spam emails?
- Train your filter. When you find spam in your inbox, don’t just delete it.
- Never respond to spam. If you recognize something as spam before you open it, don’t open it.
- Hide your email address.
- Use a third-party anti-spam filter.
- Change your email address.
How do I block unwanted emails in Gmail?
Gmail users can now block specific email addresses with just two clicks. In the top right hand corner of a message, click the drop-down menu button (upside down triangle), and select “block.” (It appears with the name of the sender in quotes.) Any future messages from the blocked addresses will land in the spam folder.
How do I block emails on Android?
Block an email address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Open the message.
- In the top right of the message, tap More .
- Tap Block [sender].