- How do I see magazines in Apple news?
- What magazines are available on Apple news?
- How do I view my magazine subscriptions on iTunes?
- Can I download magazines from Apple news?
- How many magazines are in Apple news?
- How do I read magazines on my iPad?
- What does Apple news include?
- How do I read magazines on iPhone?
- Does Apple news include Bloomberg?
- How do I see my iTunes subscriptions on Mac?
- Where do I find my magazine subscriptions on iPad?
- How do I see my Apple subscriptions on my Mac?
- How can I read magazines offline?
- Does Apple news include WSJ?
- How do I get Apple news?
Launch the Mac App Store, click on the Store menu, and then select the View My Account… menu item.
Sign in with your iTunes ID and password, and you’ll get the account summary screen.
Down near the bottom, just like in iTunes, you’ll now see a Subscriptions area, with the number of subscriptions you have.
How do I see magazines in Apple news?
You can find the latest full issues of magazines that you follow and read featured stories in the News+ feed. To see all of the available publications or to browse by category, tap or click Browse the Catalog or a category at the top of the page.
What magazines are available on Apple news?
List of All the Magazines and Newspapers Available on Apple News+
- Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Fast Company.
How do I view my magazine subscriptions on iTunes?
Scroll to the bottom, tap on the Apple ID button, and then select View Apple ID. Enter your password if requested. In the middle of the screen under the subscriptions section you’ll see a button titled Manage. Tap on it.
Can I download magazines from Apple news?
If you subscribe to Apple News+, you can download magazine issues in the News app to read when you’re offline. You can also download issues of magazines to your devices to read when you’re not connected to Wi-Fi or the Internet. Learn more about Apple News+ and Apple News+ pricing.
How many magazines are in Apple news?
How many magazines are available on Apple News+? At the time of writing, Apple says you can read more than 300 publications with an Apple News+ subscription.
How do I read magazines on my iPad?
How to get magazines and newspapers from within Newsstand
- Tap the Newsstand app on your homescreen.
- You’ll be presented with a virtual bookshelf.
- To start subscribing tap the Store icon in the top right corner of Newsstand.
- Browse and download magazine and book apps just as you would any other app.
What does Apple news include?
The Apple News+ monthly fee gets you access to more than 200 popular magazines that cover a wide range of categories, including health, style and beauty, lifestyle, sports, finance and business, cars, entertainment, food, hobbies, home and garden, kids and parenting, news and politics, outdoors, science and tech, and
How do I read magazines on iPhone?
- Tap the Newsstand icon on your iPhone’s Home screen to view your Newsstand.
- Tap the Store button to access the magazine section of the app store.
- Browse the magazines available.
- You are now taken to the magazine’s page.
- Tap the button again.
Does Apple news include Bloomberg?
A subscription to the Bloomberg app gets you unlimited access to all Bloomberg content within the app, Apple News and on the website (after linking your account). You can start with a 30 days free trial and then a monthly subscription for $34.99/month.
How do I see my iTunes subscriptions on Mac?
On your Mac or PC
From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID. On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
Where do I find my magazine subscriptions on iPad?
Tap on your Apple ID at the very top. Tap on View Apple ID in the popup menu. Here you’ll see a list of all your subscriptions to apps and newsstand items.
How do I see my Apple subscriptions on my Mac?
How to View Apple Subscriptions on Mac or Windows
- Open iTunes and sign in if you aren’t already.
- Choose Account > View My Account from the menu bar.
- Confirm your account if needed, then choose View Account.
- Next, scroll to Settings, and look for Subscriptions.
How can I read magazines offline?
Download items to read offline
- Open the Play Newsstand app .
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Library.
- On a news source, magazine or topic, tap More Download for offline reading. You may be asked to select the view you want to download.
Does Apple news include WSJ?
Apple News+ includes a full subscription to all content from The Wall Street Journal, but because Apple restricts the WSJ articles that are shown in Apple News+, it can be hard to access certain paywalled content.
How do I get Apple news?
How to get the Apple News app outside the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Language & Region.
- Tap on Region.
- Search for, or scroll down to find United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia.
- Tap on United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia.