Open the News app, then:
- On your iPhone or iPod touch, tap News+ at the bottom of the screen.
- On your iPad or Mac, tap or click News+ in the sidebar. If you don’t see the sidebar, tap or click the sidebar button .
What does Apple News Plus include?
The Apple News+ monthly fee gets you access to more than 200 popular magazines that cover a wide range of categories, including health, style and beauty, lifestyle, sports, finance and business, cars, entertainment, food, hobbies, home and garden, kids and parenting, news and politics, outdoors, science and tech, and
How do I get Apple News+ on my Mac?
Subscribe to Apple News+
- In the News app on your Mac, click News+ in the sidebar (if you don’t see it, click in the toolbar), then click an Apple News+ subscription button (such as Get Started or Try It Free).
- Follow the onscreen instructions. You may be asked to sign in to the iTunes Store or App Store using your Apple ID.
How do I share Apple news+ with family?
Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud > Family. Tap Add Family Member. Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I see back issues on Apple news plus?
Accessing Back Issues Through a Magazine’s Overview Page
- Open up Apple News.
- Select the Apple News+ section.
- Tap on any magazine that you want to read.
- Tap on the title of the magazine at the top of the app.