- How do I scroll on my Kindle Paperwhite?
- How do I navigate my Kindle Touch?
- How do you go back to Library on Kindle?
- How do I turn on my Kindle Paperwhite?
- How do I get page numbers on my Kindle Paperwhite?
- How do I find my bookmarks on my Kindle Paperwhite?
- How do I get my Kindle to turn on?
- How do I know what Kindle I have?
- How do you load books onto a Kindle?
- Are there free books on Kindle?
Go to a specific spot on your Kindle Paperwhite
Tap near the top of the screen to display the toolbars, and then tap Go To.
A pop-up window appears.
Use the Go To menu to move to different sections of a book (first-generation Kindle Paperwhite on the left, second-generation on the right).
How do I scroll on my Kindle Paperwhite?
Swipe left and right to turn pages. Continuous Scrolling – To read with continuous scrolling, tap anywhere on the page when you are reading your book. Then tap on the icon at the top of the screen to open up the menu. Tap on the Continuous Scrolling toggle switch to turn continuous scrolling on or off.
How do I navigate my Kindle Touch?
Navigate the Home Screen
Go to the Home screen – Press the Home button on the bottom of your Kindle Touch. Open a book – Tap the Device tab to view the items that are downloaded to your device, and then tap the title to open it.
How do you go back to Library on Kindle?
Suggested clip · 23 seconds
How to get back to the Home screen or Library on your Kindle 7th
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I turn on my Kindle Paperwhite?
How to Turn on a Kindle Paperwhite
- Locate the “Power On” button. The Power On button is right next to the USB charge port and the LED indicator.
- Press the Power On button. The LED indicator should turn green.
- Turned on. Happy reading!
How do I get page numbers on my Kindle Paperwhite?
That is you can view the pages read or the percentage of a book you’re reading on your Kindle. The feature is called Time to Read. To use Time to Read, tap on the top of the screen and select Display Settings (Aa) icon, and then select the Reading Progress tab.
How do I find my bookmarks on my Kindle Paperwhite?
Accessing Saved Bookmarks
- While reading a book, tap center the screen once to bring up the menu bars, then tap the “Menu” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Your list of books will be in the “My Notes & Marks” section. Tap one to be taken to the bookmarked page.
How do I get my Kindle to turn on?
Press and hold the Power button for a full 40 seconds. After the first 6 to 8 seconds, the screen will go blank, which is normal. Continue holding the Power button. The charge indicator light will turn on after a few seconds.
How do I know what Kindle I have?
To confirm which Kindle model you have, we’ll use the serial number of your device. The easiest way to find it is in the Settings page/menu on your Kindle. On that page, you should find either an entry or a menu called Device Info, which will give you everything you need. (FW >= 2.5 only).
How do you load books onto a Kindle?
To transfer books to Kindle
- Connect your device to computer via USB.
- Double click the drive to open it and view the folders.
- Select the item you want to transfer (mobi or pdf).
- Copy books to the folder (documents) under Kindle drive.
- Or you can also use the Send-to-Kindle email address.
Are there free books on Kindle?
Get a free Kindle book every month through First Reads
Amazon Prime members can get a free pre-release book each month through the First Reads program. There are generally six books chosen, each from a different genre, and you can select which one to download. The categories are generally: Thriller.