- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click the Layout tab.
- Click on the Multiple pages drop-down arrow.
- Select Book fold from the Pages menu.
- Select the number of pages for your booklet.
- Adjust the Gutter size.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Add content to your booklet.
How do I make a booklet in Word 2016?
Before you can start entering content into your booklet, you need to set up Microsoft Word first. Click the Layout tab then click the Page formatting options button. This will bring up the Page Setup modal dialog. Click in the Multiple pages list box then select Book fold; you will notice your options have changed.
How do I make a booklet in Word 2010?
Now, let’s take a look at Word 2010. In the document that you want to print as a booklet, click the Page Layout tab and then click the Page Setup Dialog Box Launcher. In the dialog box, in the Multiple pages list, click Book fold.
How do you make a book on Microsoft Word?
Create a Booklet or Book using Word
Launch ‘Microsoft Word’. Then, on the PAGE LAYOUT tab, click the icon at the bottom-right corner of the Page Setup group to bring up the Page Setup window. Next, on the Margins tab, under Pages, change the setting for ‘Multiple pages’ into Book fold.
How do I make an a5 booklet in Word?
How to Make an A5 Booklet in Word
- Open a blank document in Microsoft Word.
- Click the “Page Layout” tab in the Ribbon.
- Click the “Paper” tab in the “Page Setup” dialog box.
- Select “A5” as the paper size.
- Enter content as you normally would in a Word document.
- Click the “Microsoft Office Button,” then “Save as” to save the document.