How many pages should a zine be?
Decide what format your zine is going to be
If you decide you want to make an eight-page mini zine, all you need to do is start with one page of printer paper.
How do I make a 16 page booklet?
- Click File ▸ Print.
- Choose the General tab. Under Range, choose Pages. Type the numbers of the pages in this order:
- Choose the Page Setup tab. Under Layout, in the Two-side menu, select Short Edge (Flip). In the Pages per side option, select 2. In the Page ordering menu, select Left to right.
- Click Print.
What is a zine project?
Zines are self-published, small-circulation, often nonprofit books, papers, or websites. They usually deal with topics too controversial or niche for mainstream media, presented in an unpolished layout and unusual design.
How do I make a zine in Word?
Follow these steps to set up your document as a booklet:
- Choose Page Setup from the File menu.
- Make sure the Margins tab is displayed.
- Using the Multiple Pages drop-down list, choose Book Fold.
- In the Margins area of the dialog box, make sure the margins are set appropriately for your document.
- Click OK.