- Where can I get free magazines?
- Where can I get old magazines for free?
- How do I subscribe to a magazine?
- How do you cancel a magazine subscription?
- How can I get cheap magazines?
- Where can I take old magazines?
- How can I get free stuff?
- How do I find old issues of magazines?
- Can I get magazines on my Kindle?
Online Offers: Many websites offer a range of free magazines and other discounts business owners can investigate.
Websites with free offers for both trade and consumer magazines include:
- Free Trade Magazine Source.
- All Free Magazines.
- Business Magazine Network.
- Mercury Magazines.
- Biz Report.
Where can I get free magazines?
Instead of paying those high subscription fees, check out these seven great sites where you can snag these mags for free or very cheap:
- Here on KCL!
- Mercury Magazines.
- Best Deal Magazines.
Where can I get old magazines for free?
Google Books displays several old Magazines for free :
- Here is the list for english magazines (click on a magazine then click on the left “Browse all issues” to display all available issues for this magazine)
- Life Magazine : 1953-1972.
- Popular Mechanics: 1922 -2005.
- Popular Science : 1925-2009.
- New Scientist : 1964-1989.
How do I subscribe to a magazine?
- Look at websites that offer subscriptions to magazines. Often, you don’t have to order directly from the website to subscribe to a magazine.
- Go to the magazine’s website.
- Enter your information.
- Select what type of subscription you want.
- Enter your payment information.
- Wait for the magazine or read online.
How do you cancel a magazine subscription?
Go to the Magazine Subscription Manager. Locate the magazine in your list of current magazine orders. Click Cancel subscription. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your change.
How can I get cheap magazines?
Use these tips to save money on all of your must-have magazine subscriptions,
- Watch for Free Subscription Offers. Photo © Erin Huffstetler.
- Hit the Discount Magazine Sites.
- Hang onto Your Intro Rate.
- Snag a Multi-Year Discount.
- Cash in Your Rewards.
- Head to the Library.
- Swap with Friends.
- Watch the Daily Deal Sites.
Where can I take old magazines?
Here are the top seven places to consider, in no particular order, when you decide to donate magazines to charity or another organization or business.
- Your Local Library.
- Nursing Homes And Retirement Communities.
- Military Troops.
- Women Or Family Shelters.
- Doctor And Dentist Offices, Hospitals And Other Waiting Rooms.
How can I get free stuff?
Here are 11 things you can do to get free stuff.
- Check online community marketplaces.
- Sample products.
- Enroll in loyalty programs.
- Use your library card.
- Take online surveys.
- Cash in on credit card rewards.
- Download an app for freebies.
- Use coupons.
How do I find old issues of magazines?
Go to Google Books to read digital back issues of many magazines online. Visit the Google Books Magazines website to see the list of magazines available. If you see a magazine that interests you, click on its title. To see which digital back issues of the magazine are available, click Browse All Issues.
Can I get magazines on my Kindle?
You can subscribe to magazines or newspapers from the Kindle Store on Fire and Kindle devices, supported Kindle reading apps, and the Amazon website. All subscriptions include at least a 14-day free trial period. You can cancel a paid subscription at any time. You need a credit card to purchase subscriptions.