How to get magazines and newspapers from within Newsstand
- Tap the Newsstand app on your homescreen.
- You’ll be presented with a virtual bookshelf.
- To start subscribing tap the Store icon in the top right corner of Newsstand.
- Browse and download magazine and book apps just as you would any other app.
Where is newsstand on my iPad?
On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Play Newsstand app . At the bottom of the screen, tap Library. Next to the magazine saved on your device, look for a Checkmark .
How do I get my magazine on Apple Newsstand?
Enable Your App as a Newsstand Magazine
Click on the app that you want to turn into a Newsstand magazine. Select “Newsstand” from the Links menu. Press “Enable” and then upload a newsstand cover that meets the standards lists on the Newsstand for Developers page. Click “Save” to finalize your changes.
How do I subscribe to a magazine on my iPhone?
How to Subscribe to Magazines and Newspapers in the App Store
- Launch the App Store.
- Tap Apps at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to Top Categories, and then tap See All.
- Tap Magazines and Newspapers.
- Browse and download magazines just like they are apps.