Before you can start entering content into your booklet, you need to set up Microsoft Word first.
Click the Layout tab then click the Page formatting options button.
This will bring up the Page Setup modal dialog.
Click in the Multiple pages list box then select Book fold; you will notice your options have changed.
How do I make a program template in Word?
Start with a blank template
- Click the File tab, and then click New.
- Click Blank document, and then click Create.
- Make the changes that you want to the margin settings, page size and orientation, styles, and other formats.
- Click the File tab, and then click Save As.
How do you make a book on Microsoft Word?
Follow these steps to set up your document as a booklet:
- Choose Page Setup from the File menu.
- Make sure the Margins tab is displayed.
- Using the Multiple Pages drop-down list, choose Book Fold.
- In the Margins area of the dialog box, make sure the margins are set appropriately for your document.
- Click OK.
How do I create a half page flyer in Word 2016?
In Word, click on the “Layout” tab, click “Margins,” and select “Custom Margins.” In the pop up window, in the “Pages” section, click the dropdown menu next to “Multiple pages” and select “2 pages per sheet.” Word will now show you a half sheet. Type up what you want.
How do I make an a5 booklet in Word?
How to Make an A5 Booklet in Word
- Open a blank document in Microsoft Word.
- Click the “Page Layout” tab in the Ribbon.
- Click the “Paper” tab in the “Page Setup” dialog box.
- Select “A5” as the paper size.
- Enter content as you normally would in a Word document.
- Click the “Microsoft Office Button,” then “Save as” to save the document.