- How do I contact AARP by phone?
- How do I cancel my AARP magazine subscription?
- Where is AARP headquarters located?
- How do I change my address for AARP magazine?
- What is the phone number for AARP membership?
- Is AARP worth joining?
- How do I get AARP to quit sending?
- Do you need to be a member of AARP to have AARP insurance?
- What are the advantages of joining AARP?
- Who is CEO of AARP?
- Does AARP have local offices?
- Who is the president of AARP?
- Can I read AARP magazine online?
- What is the circulation of AARP magazine?
- How do I file a complaint with AARP?
- Toll-Free Nationwide:1-888-OUR-AARP(1-888-687-2277)
- Toll-Free Spanish:1-877-342-2277.
- International Calls:1-202-434-3525.
- Hours: Monday to Friday:7a.m. – 11p.m. ET.
How do I contact AARP by phone?
How do I cancel my AARP magazine subscription?
To cancel any of your complimentary AARP services: emails, AARP Magazine, or your membership, please call AARP at: 888-687-2277.
Where is AARP headquarters located?
Washington, D.C., United States
How do I change my address for AARP magazine?
How can I update my address? Your address and other preferences can be updated at any time. Take care of it online by registering your account on AARP.org. If you prefer to call they can also help you over the phone at 1-888-687-2277.
What is the phone number for AARP membership?
Is AARP worth joining?
The American Association of Retired Persons is a members-only organization for Americans as they get older and into retirement age. Even though the yearly AARP membership fee is $16, it might be worth it if you think you’ll frequently take advantage of AARP’s benefits and resources.
How do I get AARP to quit sending?
- You can also request that the AARP stop sending you mail in writing. Send a request to: AARP; 601 E. Street, NW; Washington, D.C. 20049. Include your mailing address in your request.
- Contact AARP customer service by phone at 888-687-2277. Provide the representative with your name and mailing address.
Do you need to be a member of AARP to have AARP insurance?
AARP® MedicareComplete® Plans
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. You do not need to be an AARP member to enroll. AARP and its affiliates are not insurers.
What are the advantages of joining AARP?
One of the main advantages of an AARP membership is that you can join at age 50, whereas most senior discounts we found started at 55 or older. AARP memberships also offer other perks. For example, if you’re married, your spouse will automatically get a free membership.
Who is CEO of AARP?
Jo Ann Jenkins
Does AARP have local offices?
AARP has offices in every state, D.C., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Find your local AARP office for news, events, programs, and volunteering opportunities of interest to you.
Who is the president of AARP?
National Volunteer President. Catherine Alicia Georges, EdD, RN, FAAN, has served on the AARP Board of Directors since 2010, and was elected by the Board to serve as AARP’s National Volunteer President through June 2020.
Can I read AARP magazine online?
Enjoy the best of AARP’s award-winning publications with our tablet digital editions app. AARP members gain full, free access to AARP The Magazine and the AARP Bulletin. Nonmembers can purchase either single issues or annual subscriptions.
What is the circulation of AARP magazine?
The magazine is sent to every AARP member, and thus is the largest circulation magazine in the United States; it has held that position since the late 1980s. The circulation of the magazine is 23,428,878 copies as of December 2015.
How do I file a complaint with AARP?
If you have a complaint, the toll-free nationwide number is 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277). You can also contact customer service by dialing 1-877-434-7598 or use the dedicated spanish hotline at 1-877-342-2277. The company even has a dedicated line for international calls: +1-202-434-3525.