How to view, manage, and cancel Newsstand subscriptions
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the very top.
- Tap on View Apple ID in the popup menu.
- Tap on Manage under the Subscriptions section.
- Here you’ll see a list of all your subscriptions to apps and newsstand items.
How do I cancel my WSJ 2019 subscription?
Cancelling Your Subscription. Call WSJ customer service at 1-800-JOURNAL (568-7625) if you live in the U.S. If you live outside of the U.S., you will need to use the applicable WSJ customer service contact number for your country. You cannot cancel your subscription by email or mail, only by phone.
How do I cancel my Wall Street Journal app subscription?
Suggested clip · 31 seconds
How To Cancel Wall Street Journal (2016) – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I cancel my ESPN subscription on my iPHONE?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID.
- Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.