HOOQ Digital Pte Ltd
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap “View Apple ID”.
- Tap “Subscriptions”.
- Select “HOOQ”.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap “Cancel Trial” or “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your subscription.
- Tap “Confirm”.
How do I cancel my HOOQ subscription?
On the Account Information page, do the following:
- Scroll to the Settings section.
- On the right side of Subscriptions, click “Manage”.
- Beside HOOQ, click “Edit”.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. Choose a different subscription offering, or click “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your subscription.
How do you cancel subscriptions on iPhone?
How to cancel an App Store or News+ subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
How do I turn off auto renewal on my iPhone?
To turn off Automatic Renewal and cancel your subscription on your iPhone, iPad or iPod device:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Swipe up until you find the App and iTunes Stores option.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Under the SUBSCRIPTIONS section, tap Manage.
- Tap on your Coach’s Eye subscription.
How do I cancel my subscription to Anghami?
If you insist to cancel your subscription through Google Play, please follow the below steps:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps> Subscriptions.
- Press on Anghami Plus.
- Tap CANCEL and yes to confirm.