- How do I cancel my subscription to The Economist?
- How do I change my mailing address for the Economist?
- Is an economist subscription worth it?
- How much is a digital subscription to The Economist?
- How do I cancel headspace?
- Who is The Economist owned by?
- Is The Economist free?
- How do I contact the Economist?
- Is The Economist British or American?
You may notify us of your wish to cancel your subscription by contacting our customer services on either firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 845 120 0983.
If you prefer, you may, but are not obliged to, complete the form below and send it to us by e-mail to the customer service email address above.
How do I cancel my subscription to The Economist?
You can cancel your subscription at any time during your subscription period simply by contacting our regional offices, or by sending a request to us at email@example.com. The outstanding amount will be immediately credited to you.
How do I change my mailing address for the Economist?
To change your e-mail address, visit your account homepage and enter your new address in the field at the top of the page, then click save changes. If you cannot remember the e-mail address you used to create your account, please contact us.
Is an economist subscription worth it?
Is a subscription to The Economist worth it? If you like to understand the world, it is the best newspaper/magazine out there. It covers all major issues and its sharp and to the point. Their headlines are witty, but it’s not a leisure magazine.
How much is a digital subscription to The Economist?
Subscribe to The Economist today and pay as little as $1 a week! Sign up for the 12 weeks package for a print, digital, or print and digital subscription.
How do I cancel headspace?
Click/tap “My Account” at the top right. Click/tap on “Manage” next to your subscription. Click/tap on “Change Subscription” and then scroll down to select “Disable Automatic Renewal” Follow the prompts to disable auto-renew.
Who is The Economist owned by?
The Economist Newspaper Limited, the parent company of The Economist Group, is a private company and none of its shares are listed. EXOR SA owns 43.4% of its shares with the rest owned by a group of independent shareholders, including many members of the staff.
Is The Economist free?
Although it is impossible to read all articles free on the economist without subscription but you can read some of them through Facebook and social apps. Like the economist facebook page. There you can find some articles free to read. The Economist is international magazine and it is worth the money you spent.
How do I contact the Economist?
- UK, EUROPE, AFRICA & MIDDLE EAST. Tel: +44 845 120 0983 or +44 207 576 8448. Fax: +44 845 676 0050. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ASIA PACIFIC. Tel: +65 6534 5166. Fax: +65 6534 5066.
- NORTH AMERICA. Tel: +1 800 456 6086. Fax: +1 866 856 8075.
- LATIN AMERICA AND MEXICO. Tel: +1 636 449 5702. Fax: +1 636 449 5703.
Is The Economist British or American?
The Economist is an English-language weekly magazine-format newspaper owned by the Economist Group and edited at offices in London. Continuous publication began under its founder James Wilson in September 1843.