Cancel or change your subscription
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- Tap your Apple Music subscription.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
How do I cancel my Apple subscription?
How to cancel an App Store or News+ subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
How do I cancel a payment on iTunes without an iPhone?
- Go to Settings >Apple ID Profile > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID and enter your passcode or Touch ID/Face ID.
- Select Subscriptions and tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and confirm it.
How do I cancel my Hulu subscription on my iPhone?
How to Cancel Hulu in iTunes
- Open iTunes.
- Select the Account menu.
- Select View My Account.
- Log into your Apple ID, if prompted.
- On the Account Information screen, scroll down to the Settings section.
- Select Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Select Edit next to Hulu.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
What happens if you cancel your Apple music subscription?
If you decide to cancel Apple Music, all of your songs in “My Music” will no longer be available but all the songs downloaded off of iTunes will be, your CDs won’t be accessible through iCloud Music Library unless you pay for that separately. You’ll still have your CDs on your computer or wherever the physical copy is.