To cancel a magazine subscription:
- Go to the Magazine Subscription Manager.
- Locate the magazine in your list of current magazine orders.
- Click Cancel subscription.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your change.
How do I cancel Kindle Newsstand?
Manage Newsstand Subscription Settings
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Locate the subscription.
- Click the Actions button next to a title to: Turn on/off auto-renewal for annual Newsstand subscriptions. Deliver issues of a subscription to an eligible Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or Kindle reading app.
How do I return a magazine on the Kindle app?
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices. From the Your Content tab, select the Actions  button next to the title you want to return, and then select Return for Refund.
Can you get magazine subscriptions on Kindle?
You can subscribe to magazines or newspapers from the Kindle Store on Fire and Kindle devices, supported Kindle reading apps, and the Amazon website. All subscriptions include at least a 14-day free trial period. You can cancel a paid subscription at any time. You need a credit card to purchase subscriptions.
Can you read magazines on Kindle Paperwhite?
Periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, on the other hand, usually contain a number of articles grouped by section. Readers often choose to skip around among sections and articles. Fortunately, the Kindle Paperwhite has several special features to enhance the experience of reading periodicals.