Click on the “Magazines” option on the Kindle interface.
It should be the third option under the word “Browse,” under “Books” and “Newspapers.” If you want to search for the magazine, go to the bottom search box and type in the title of the magazine.
Click “Enter” to search.
How do I get free magazines on Kindle?
Access to digital versions of your magazine subscription is determined by the publisher. Select an eligible title from the Newsstand on your Fire tablet, and then tap Verify your subscription to get the Kindle edition for free.
How do I access Kindle Unlimited magazines?
Download a Kindle Unlimited Title
- Open the Kindle Store.
- Access the Kindle Unlimited catalog: Kindle e-readers: Select All Categories, and then select Kindle Unlimited. Fire tablets: Select Kindle Unlimited. Kindle reading apps: Select Kindle Unlimited.
- Choose a title, and then select Read for Free. Eligible titles will have a Kindle Unlimited logo:
How do I read magazines on Kindle Fire?
How to Read Periodicals on Your Kindle Fire
- From the Home screen, tap Newsstand.
- Tap a magazine or newspaper in the Newsstand to read it.
- Swipe right or left to scroll through these pages, or drag the scroll bar indicator left or right.
- When you find the page you want, tap that page to display it full screen.
Can you read magazines on a Kindle Paperwhite?
Periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, on the other hand, usually contain a number of articles grouped by section. Readers often choose to skip around among sections and articles. Fortunately, the Kindle Paperwhite has several special features to enhance the experience of reading periodicals.