How can I increase my general knowledge quickly?
Suggested clip · 90 seconds
Fastest Way To Increase Your General Knowledge & Intelligence
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How can I increase my knowledge?
7 Daily Habits To Increase Your Knowledge
- Read daily. The best way- in my opinion- to increase your knowledge daily is definitely by reading.
- Watch documentaries or educational videos.
- Subscribe to feeds of interesting information.
- Work out.
- Hang out with people who are smarter than you.
- Play “smart” games.
How can I make my general knowledge strong?
- Read a book. Reading is the foundation for gaining any type of general knowledge.
- Subscribe to a newspaper. Newspapers are great sources of local, regional, national, and worldly news.
- Browse through a magazine.
- Sit down and peruse a journal.
How can I increase my Quora general knowledge?
To improve General Knowledge do the following things :
- Primary thing is, Be Curious.
- Read newspaper meticulously everyday.
- Watch news and news debates to get different perspectives of an issue.
- Use Quora, Facebook and Twitter effectively by following topics of your interest.
- Read books related to your areas of interest.
How can I get smarter?
Here’s how to get smarter:
- Do Different Things That Make You Smarter. The point of this list involves diversifying your day.
- Manage Your Time Wisely.
- Read a Little Every Day.
- Review Learned Information.
- Study a Second Language.
- Play Brain Games.
- Get Regular Exercise.
- Learn to Play a Musical Instrument.
Which is the best book of general knowledge?
Here are the best GK books:
- General Study: 14,000+ Objective.
- GK 2018.
- Lucent’s General Knowledge Book 2018.
- Manorama Yearbook 2018.
- General Study Paper-I.
- General Study Manual Paper-I.
- Objective General Knowledge.