- Where can I donate old magazines?
- What will the Salvation Army take?
- What can you do with old Time magazines?
- Can I donate magazines to Goodwill?
- How do you recycle magazines?
- Where can I get free magazines?
- Is Salvation Army pick up free?
- What charity will pick up furniture?
- Does Salvation Army pick up furniture from your house?
Linens: Goodwill and Salvation Army thrift stores accept towels, sheets, curtains, and such.
To donate well-worn towels, call your local animal shelter.
Often they take them to use for pet bedding and/or for cleanup rags.
Where can I donate old magazines?
Here are the top seven places to consider, in no particular order, when you decide to donate magazines to charity or another organization or business.
- Your Local Library.
- Nursing Homes And Retirement Communities.
- Military Troops.
- Women Or Family Shelters.
- Doctor And Dentist Offices, Hospitals And Other Waiting Rooms.
What will the Salvation Army take?
The Salvation Army accepts all clothing for men, women, infants and children. It also accepts recordings, compact discs, jewelry, shoes, purses and accessories. Collectibles, jewelry, small antiques and linens such as sheets, blankets, pillowcases and towels are welcome.
What can you do with old Time magazines?
10 Things to do with old Magazines!
- Collages with your kids!
- Wrapping Paper.
- Scavenger hunt.
- Make Jewellery: There are tons of cool ideas online for making jewellery out of magazines…
- Donate them: Leave them at the hospital in the waiting room or take them to the women’s shelter where surely somebody will appreciate reading them.
Can I donate magazines to Goodwill?
You can donate used magazines to a charitable organization, a school, a community group, a hospital or library. DonationTown.org will do its best to help you find a charity in its ever-growing nationwide database that will accept your magazine donations. You can recycle your used magazines.
How do you recycle magazines?
Magazines are one of a handful of items accepted at tiny Levelland, TX, recycling center. One way you should not recycle magazines is by putting them in the compost bin. Magazine inks can contain heavy metal, and some magazine pages are coated in plastic or other materials that will not break down in your bin.
Where can I get free magazines?
Instead of paying those high subscription fees, check out these seven great sites where you can snag these mags for free or very cheap:
- Here on KCL!
- Mercury Magazines.
- Best Deal Magazines.
Is Salvation Army pick up free?
Schedule a Free Donation Pick Up
Call 1-800-SA-TRUCK (1-800-728-7825) to discuss a free pick up of your clothing, furniture or household items or to find out the nearest drop off location bin. If you have any questions about any of the items you wish to donate, please call 1-800-SATRUCK.
What charity will pick up furniture?
National charitable organizations that accept donated furniture include:
- The National Furniture Bank Association.
- Vietnam Veterans of America.
- Donation Town.
- The Salvation Army.
- Homeless Shelters.
- Battered Women’s Shelters.
- Local Thrift Stores.
Does Salvation Army pick up furniture from your house?
It turns out that theSalvation Army, schedules pick ups if you have two large pieces of furniture or three bags of clothes. So we called 1-800-728-7825, and scheduled a pick up for three days later. While you can’t arrange a specific time (it’s anywhere from 8-4), two very capable men arrived around 8:15 am.