Reading your documents and web content on Kindle is now easier than ever.
Use Send to Kindle applications to read on your Kindle devices and free reading apps on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android phone and tablet.
Can you read journals on Kindle?
To answer your first question, yes you can read papers or any pdf file on a kindle. I found it especially useful to turn the page around to allow the entire page width to be viewed. Kindle fire, however, should have it since it is an android tablet more than a e-ink based ebook reader.
Can you read websites on a Kindle?
Read More , but Kindles are. You can send websites to your Kindle and read them later, just like you’d read eBooks. Unfortunately, Pocket doesn’t support e-ink Kindles – but if you have a Kindle Fire, Pocket is a compelling choice. Pocket also works on the web, on iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets.
What can you read on Kindle?
14 of the Best Books to Read on Your Kindle Right Now
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. Source: Amazon.
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. Source: Amazon.
- The Shining by Stephen King.
- Gray Mountain by John Grisham.
- Ticker by Lisa Mantchev.
- The Burning Room by Michael Connelly.
- The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown.
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty.
How can I send an article to my Kindle?
Send by E-mail
- On your device, load an article you’d like to send to your Kindle.
- Choose share page.
- In the list of options presented, select Mail.
- Enter your Kindle email address but instead of @kindle.com, enter @pushtokindle.com*