You can subscribe to magazines or newspapers from the Kindle Store on Fire and Kindle devices, supported Kindle reading apps, and the Amazon website.
All subscriptions include at least a 14-day free trial period.
You need a credit card to purchase subscriptions.
What magazines are included in Kindle Unlimited?
Amazon.com: Kindle Unlimited Eligible – Magazines & Newspapers / Antiques & Collectibles: Kindle Store. Prime members enjoy FREE Two-Day Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.
How do I cancel a magazine subscription on Kindle?
To cancel a magazine subscription:
- Go to the Magazine Subscription Manager.
- Locate the magazine in your list of current magazine orders.
- Click Cancel subscription.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your change.
How do I access Kindle Unlimited magazines?
Download a Kindle Unlimited Title
- Open the Kindle Store.
- Access the Kindle Unlimited catalog: Kindle e-readers: Select All Categories, and then select Kindle Unlimited. Fire tablets: Select Kindle Unlimited. Kindle reading apps: Select Kindle Unlimited.
- Choose a title, and then select Read for Free. Eligible titles will have a Kindle Unlimited logo:
Can you read magazines on a Kindle Paperwhite?
Periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, on the other hand, usually contain a number of articles grouped by section. Readers often choose to skip around among sections and articles. Fortunately, the Kindle Paperwhite has several special features to enhance the experience of reading periodicals.