Wondering where to donate old magazines?
You can donate used magazines to a charitable organization, a school, a community group, a hospital or library.
DonationTown.org will do its best to help you find a charity in its ever-growing nationwide database that will accept your magazine donations.
Where can I donate old magazines?
Here are the top seven places to consider, in no particular order, when you decide to donate magazines to charity or another organization or business.
- Your Local Library.
- Nursing Homes And Retirement Communities.
- Military Troops.
- Women Or Family Shelters.
- Doctor And Dentist Offices, Hospitals And Other Waiting Rooms.
What do you do with old magazines?
10 Things to do with old Magazines!
- Collages with your kids!
- Wrapping Paper.
- Scavenger hunt.
- Make Jewellery: There are tons of cool ideas online for making jewellery out of magazines…
- Donate them: Leave them at the hospital in the waiting room or take them to the women’s shelter where surely somebody will appreciate reading them.
How do you get rid of old magazines?
Here’s What to Do With That Stack of Magazines You No Longer Have Space For
- Donate Them. If your issues are up to date and still have a little life left in them, donate them to a local library, nursing home, hospital, or women’s shelter in your area.
- Share Them With Schools.
- Post Them on Freecycle.
- Sell Them.
- Recycle Them.
Does Salvation Army take magazines?
The Salvation Army accepts all clothing for men, women, infants and children. It also accepts recordings, compact discs, jewelry, shoes, purses and accessories. You can donate books, but not magazines or encyclopedias.